On April 6th, Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), has advised to withdraw the three months complimentary benifits of Jio Summer Surprise Offer, the company statement said.
So if you have not yet done recharge do it as possible today to get Jio Summer Surprise Offer.
- First, recharge with 99/- & get Jio Prime Membership
- Recharge can make through MyJio, JioMoney, Paytm, PhonePe, Jio.com & other payments app
- After Jio Prime Membership, firstly who make a recharge with 303/- or higher plans available in plan.
- They will get services initially free for 3 months.
- If you made recharge with 303/- you will get daily 1GB DATA & if you had done with 499/- you will get daily 2GB of data for three months.
Recharge today to get a Summer Surprise Offer & if you don’t recharge you need to recharge monthly.
“On quality of service norms and parameters, on how to redefine them, what should be the values, the granularity… should the call quality be measured at the level of service area, or towers, or district… on all those issues, we had held consultations and we will take a decision in a few weeks,” Trai chairman RS Sharma said.
Sharma, who was speaking to reporters on the sidelines of a Ficci event, said the decision will come in the form of a regulation or order by Trai.